After the business titans like Ambanis and Mittals, it is the turn of the three young icons of Indian entertainment world – Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan – to make it to a Forbes list!
The US publication, known for its rankings of wealthiest persons across the world, has named these Bollywood stars among ten celebrities adding star-power to mobile phones.
The two Khans and the junior Bachchan have been joined by two international sport stars Maria Sharapova and David Beckham, four singers Usher, Fergie, Rain and Andy Lau and race car driver Danica Patrick in the Ten Celebs and Their Cells list published on the Forbes website.
“Once upon a time, perfume and designer jean makers were the ones who relied on celebrities to add a bit of star-dust glamour to their products. Add to that list, now, mobile phone makers,” the report said.
Image Via Bollywood Blog
- Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan In Danny Boyle’s Bombay Velvet
- Photo Shoots: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit, Amitabh Bachchan for Filmfare Magazine (March 2011)
- Photo Shoots: Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan for Filmfare Magazine (December 2011)
- Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan unite to fight for a Bollywood cause
- Aamir Khan talks about SRK, Filmfare power list and upcoming projects
- Forbes: Aishwarya Rai is the most bankable Hollywood star from India
- Amitabh Bachchan urges Aamir Khan to join Twitter
- Shah Rukh Khan to get eight pack abs for Farah Khan’s Happy New Year
- Snapshot: Shah Rukh Khan kissing a man in My Name Is Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan in Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s Ferrari Ki Sawaari