The USP of Ghajini is not just Aamir Khan‘s physique but also a song, Behka, where Aamir has six different looks that too in a single frame!
A source present on the film sets said, “Aamir was quite skeptical about whether he would be able to pull off the six different looks required for the song. But he took it as a challenge.”
In the song, Aamir is wooing Asin, his leading lady in the film.
The song was choreographed by Ahmed Khan. Arjun Bhasin (Rang De Basanti) styled the look and Avan Contractor (Dil Chahta Hai) did Aamir’s hair.
It was shot in Cape Town (South Africa) for around 20 days.
How did they stumble upon the idea of the looks?
Ahmed Khan said, “While flying to South Africa, I told Aamir about my idea of putting all six looks in a single frame, which was possible with the use of motion control camera.
He too jumped at the idea, knowing it would be a difficult one to pull off. He’s wearing clothes that he’s never been seen in before like low waist and narrow fit jeans, low-neck chest revealing tees, hats and other fashionable clothes.”
What do you think? Do let us know in your comments!
Images Via IndiaFM
- Video: Aamir Khan’s Item Song for Delhi Belly
- Aamir Khan’s six packs!
- Aamir Khan is angry!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif came together for an item song in Bodyguard
- Kareena Kapoor gives up her birthday plans for Aamir Khan’s 3 Idiots
- Aamir Khan is pumping iron for his role in Dhoom 3
- Photo Shoots: Aamir Khan for Hello! Magazine (January 2011)
- Amitabh Bachchan urges Aamir Khan to join Twitter
- Tibetans demand Aamir Khan to skip Olympic torch relay!
- Aamir Khan talks about Andaz Apna Apna and Sarfarosh’s sequels