It’s been almost three months, since Aamir Khan‘s maiden directorial venture, Taare Zameen Par hit theatres, but the film still continues to stay in news!
While all those, who have seen the film can’t stop raving about it, there are some who only recently managed to squeeze in time to watch this brilliant film.
Among them is our very own President, Shrimati Pratibha Patil, who had heard so much about the film, and was very keen to watch it.
The President even asked Aamir Khan to arrange a special screening but somehow or the other it kept getting postponed.
However, her wish was fulfilled last weekend, when the star actor arranged a special screening for the President and her family, at the Rashatrapati Bhavan in Delhi, on Sunday (Mar 2).
Aamir along with his protégé, Darsheel Safary, attended the screening.
Needless to say, Shrimati Pratibha Patil was mighty impressed with the film and the performances. What’s more, she even felicitated the duo (Aamir and Darsheel) and said that many more such films, with a social message, should be made.
Well, Aamir Khan surely has added one more special fan to his ever-growing list of admirers!
- Taare Switzerland Ke Zameen Par!
- Aamir Khan to dub Taare Zameen Par in sign language for speech, hearing impaired children
- Taare Zameen Par is India’s official entry to Oscars!
- Aamir Khan talks about cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, Taare Zameen Par DVD & Ghajini
- Walt Disney buys North American rights for Taare Zameen Par
- Aamir Khan’s six packs!
- Aamir Khan to teach IIMA students!
- Aamir Khan goes on a 2 month vacation with his kids
- Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, dines with Aamir Khan!
- Snapshots: Aamir Khan receives Padma Bhushan Award from the President