By now, it’s common knowledge that yesteryears’ diva Sridevi is making her big screen comeback with a film directed by Gauri Shinde (wife of director R.Balki). The film titled English Vinglish has Sridevi playing the role of a housewife who, in order to please her husband and family, enrolls for an English speaking course.
While the actress has begun shooting for the film couple of weeks ago, she was joined on the sets yesterday by none other than Amitabh Bachchan!
In the film, Big B plays the role of a fellow passenger who meets Sridevi on board a flight. Bachchan even tweeted about it last night, “Shooting today with the effervescent SriDevi after eternity almost for R Balki’s wife’s directed film English Vinglish.”
- Amitabh Bachchan will host Big Boss 3
- Exclusive! Amitabh Bachchan’s look in Paa
- Abhishek Bachchan to play Amitabh’s father in R Balki’s Paa
- Amitabh Bachchan to sign his first international film project!
- Amitabh Bachchan talks about the old dons of Bombay
- Video: Amitabh Bachchan on CNN Talk Asia Show
- Amitabh Bachchan is on Twitter!
- Snapshot: Amitabh Bachchan at Ajmer Sharif
- Amitabh Bachchan urges Aamir Khan to join Twitter
- Snapshots: Amitabh Bachchan at KBC 5 Announcement Event