Acclaimed director / writer Roger Donaldson (Hungry Rabbit Jumps, The Bank Job, The Recruit) has locked in his next directorial project titled Cities which will star Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Clive Owen (Duplicity, Inside Man, Children Of Men, Closer) and our very own Anil Kapoor!
This is Anil Kapoor’s second big Hollywood film that he has bagged after getting famous in the West with his Oscar winning movie Slumdog Millionaire. Anil will soon be seen rubbing shoulders with Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol and will also be filming the financial thriller, Cities, produced by Matthew Metcalfe (Dean Spanley, Love Birds) and Chris Curling (Hannibal Rising, The Last Station).
The film is set to roll come October 2011 in multiple cities that will include London, Mumbai and New York.
- Anil Kapoor to go bald for Rajkumar Santoshi’s Power
- Anil Kapoor with Kiefer Sutherland in American TV series 24
- Snapshots: Anil Kapoor attends a film workshop@IIFA 2009
- Snapshots: Anil Kapoor arrives@IIFA 2009 Fashion Extravaganza in Macau, China
- Snapshots: Anil Kapoor arrives in Toronto for IIFA Awards 2011
- Photo Shoots: Irrfan Khan & Anil Kapoor for Elle Magazine (June 2011)
- Snapshots: Anil Kapoor@Pearls Delhi Couture Week 2010
- Snapshots: Anil Kapoor departs for Macau, China to attend IIFA Awards 2009
- Snapshots: Anil Kapoor@Montblanc Celebrity Auction And Dinner To Benefit UNICEF
- Snapshot: Anil Kapoor at Canali Spring Summer 2012 Fashion Show in Milan