Eros International, the leading company in the Indian media and entertainment sector, announced today that, in response to strong global consumer demand, it has released Heyy Babyy on Blu-ray High-Definition Disc format.
Heyy Babyy has been mastered directly from the negative digital source, under the supervision of Sajid Khan, with upgraded picture and sound. In addition to the film, the disc includes many extra features and a four hour in-depth documentary explaining everything about making a big budget Bollywood film.
“The proven Blu-ray technology has allowed us to take our films to new heights, fully utilizing the larger capacity and interactive capabilities for an incredible all-new consumer experience,” commented Sunil Lulla, President of Eros International India.
Blu-ray discs offer next generation menus, 50 gigabyte storage capacity and incredible interactivity as soon as you put the disc in the player. For example, while watching the movie, you can seamlessly go to the pop up menu and navigate special features – pop ups, scenes and interactive director or star commentary.
The Heyy Babyy Blu-ray discs are on sale and available immediately, through www.erosentertainment.com and will be available shortly in retail stores throughout India, Canada, United States and United Kingdom.
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for TLC (May 2011)
- Vidya Balan gets candid on her Bollywood career and life
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for M Magazine (June 2009)
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for Femina Magazine (March 2011)
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for Anokhi Magazine (July 2011)
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for People Magazine (May 2010)
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for Elle Magazine (October 2010)
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for Mega Modelz Magazine (September 2010)
- Snapshots: Lisa Ray@Cooking With Stella Premiere At Toronto International Film Festival 2009
- Photo Shoots: Lisa Ray for The Man Magazine (December 2010)