Hrithik Roshan plays a Las Vegas based Salsa dance instructor in Kites. And Rakesh Roshan, the producer of the film, is sparing no cost to ensure that his son – who is already one of the best dancers in Bollywood – surpasses his previous performances.
Totally motivated, Hrithik has set his best foot forward, and he is working extremely hard on his new moves. So much so that he hardly meets anyone!
The Roshans have got US-based choreographer Flexy Stu to choreograph a dance sequence in the film.
Just to let my readers know, he is the guy behind Hrithik’s grooving moves in the recent ad campaign for a cookie brand in India. Check out this video and you would know what I meant, when I said that Hrithik was grooving to the music!
Presently, the song being shot in a suburban studio in Mumbai is picturised on Hrithik and Kangana Ranaut. Supposedly, it is a crucial song during which Kangana, who plays a rich siren in the film, realizes her love for the dance instructor.
The film also stars South American beauty Barbara Mori, who is expected in India in early January, to shoot her part.
- Snapshots: Hrithik Roshan@Salsa practice for Kites
- Hrithik Roshan’s leading lady in Rakesh Roshan’s Kites is Latin actress, Barbara Mori
- Music Video: Hrithik Roshan’s Come Fall In Love With Just Dance
- Snapshot: Shah Rukh Khan & Hrithik Roshan@Kites Special Screening
- First Look: Hrithik Roshan’s look in Kites!
- Photo Shoots: Hrithik Roshan & Barbara Mori for Provogue’s Kites collection (May 2010)
- Music Video: Just Dance (Hrithik Roshan)
- Snapshots: Hrithik Roshan on the sets of Kites
- Music Video: Fire from Kites (Hrithik Roshan)
- Snapshots: Hrithik Roshan@Kites premiere in New York City