Looks like, John Abraham and Bipasha Basu have made their plans for a summer holiday, along with John’s family.
The couple is planning to leave for Romania, in May, to attend John’s younger brother, Alan’s wedding.
Alan – who is a professional photographer – is marrying Anka, from Romania.
A close friend of the family says, “John is naturally excited about the wedding. He is very close to his family and is personally looking into the preparations for the marriage. Though the wedding date is yet to be finalised, it will be sometime between May 10 and May 20.
John is scheduled to leave for Miami, to shoot for Karan Johar‘s film, to be directed by Tarun Mansukhani. While John will reach Romania on May 10 after completing his schedule, his family and Bipasha will join him later.”
- Bipasha Basu tweets about her relationship with John Abraham
- Bipasha Basu & John Abraham talk about their relationship
- Photo Shoots: Bipasha Basu & John Abraham for Filmfare Magazine (June 2010)
- Snapshots: John Abraham & Bipasha Basu@Inception’s screening
- Snapshots: John Abraham with his new Audi Q7
- Theatrical Trailer: Force (John Abraham, Genelia D’Souza)
- Snapshots: John Abraham-Bipasha Basu-Preity Zinta@The Hangover screening
- Photo Shoots: John Abraham for ESPN Star Sports
- Photo Shoots: John Abraham for Van Heusen (November 2010)
- Photo Shoots: John Abraham for Haier Spa (August 2010)