This, it looks like, will be the big year of Kareena Kapoor! In her new size zero avatar adding considerable oomph value to her drop-dead gorgeous looks, the actress is making heads turn internationally.
Last week at Universal Studios in LA, where she is shooting with Akshay Kumar for Sajid Nadiadwala’s Kambakht Ishq, Kareena caught Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone‘s attention!
Hollywood agents, quick to follow Stallone’s cue, began dropping in on Nadiadwala’s sets to check out Kareena and have been making inquires about her. Sources say the Bollywood hottie has had a few hush-hush meetings with some top Hollywood executives and is likely to be making a big career announcement soon.
When media asked Kareena about this, she replied non-commitally, “It’s the right time for Bollywood with so many avenues and doors opening up on a global scale. The possibilities are immense. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed.”
But it’s not only through Kambakth Ishq that the actress has gone global.
She recently did the cover of an international magazine for which she was styled by Nicole Kidman‘s stylist Desiree and shot by famous fashion photographer, Trevor Leighton.
- It’s official: Kareena Kapoor is going Hollywood!
- Kareena Kapoor in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2
- Kareena Kapoor is Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine
- Kareena Kapoor to launch her official website
- Snapshots: Kareena Kapoor wins Best Actress Award@IIFA Awards 2010
- Kareena Kapoor is not a Size Zero anymore!
- Kareena Kapoor to receive an award from Erin Brockovich!
- Kareena Kapoor teaming up with Matt Damon!
- Kareena Kapoor wants to look like David Beckham’s wife, Victoria!
- Kareena Kapoor to launch fashion portal