A first of its kind, Just Dance is the ultimate dance competition of the best dancing talent from across the globe. Just Dance will provide a rare, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for artists to dance in front of the Greek God, especially of Dance - Hrithik Roshan.
The show is an inspiring challenge and an invite from Hrithik to all dancers across the globe, but admitting only the best talent to be part of this show. This broad canvas of talent will make for a grand viewing spectacle with dance that will not just cut across geographies or blend between traditional and contemporary forms but also showcase some ‘Never-seen-before’ avatar of Hrithik’s dance.
This show will be a rare life changing experience of being crowned worthy of dancing with the God of dance himself post rigorous professional training that will enable the contestants to give knock out performances. The show promises to present incredible dance performances choreographed by not only the best in India, but also international choreographers.
It has the man with the Greek God looks with dance flowing through his every single vein, Hrithik Roshan on the hot seat and with him to make things hotter, we have two of the best known names in the world of Indian choreography - Farah Khan and Vaibhavi Merchant on the judging panel! These ace dancers will scrutinize every participant for their dancing skills to make sure that they perform their best.
- Music Video: Hrithik Roshan’s Come Fall In Love With Just Dance
- Video: Hrithik Roshan on Preity Zinta’s TV Show
- Music Video: Fire from Kites (Hrithik Roshan)
- Video: Hrithik Roshan’s Ad Campaign for Hot Wheels
- Video: Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif On The Couch With Koel (July 2011)
- First Look: Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath
- Video: Hrithik Roshan’s Ad Campaign for Liberty Footwear (August 2011)
- Video: Hrithik Roshan In Hide n Seek Bourbon Ad
- Video: Hrithik Roshan in Reliance Mobile ad
- Video: Hrithik Roshan In Vivel Shampoo Ad