Is Preity Zinta the richest girl in Bollywood today? It would seem so. The pretty co-owner of the Punjab IPL team is worth a whole lot of moolah!
Preity’s stake in her cricket team alone is valued at around Rs 350 to Rs 400 crores. Some cricket experts say the figure is higher. Besides which, the actress is also likely to be the legal heir of Shandar Amrohi, who is one of the co-owners of Kamalistan Studios (that originally belonged to Meena Kumari and Kamal Amrohi).
This property is also valued at hundreds of crores & is the cynosure of the eyes of several builders.
According to a rumor, the astute business woman that she is, Preity will sell some part of her IPL stake & redevelop the Kamalistan property alongwith a high-profile builder from Pune.
Since the perky Bollywood actress is currently travelling with her team & has no time to even breathe, news reports suggest that she will build on her other dreams eventually.
Stay tuned in!
- Preity Zinta is on Twitter
- Music Video: Up Close And Personal With Preity Zinta
- Preity Zinta to host celebrity chat show on UTV Superstars
- Why did Preity Zinta & Ness Wadia split?
- Photo Shoots: Preity Zinta for Prevention magazine
- Preity Zinta turns producer with Ishq In Paris
- Photo Shoots: Preity Zinta for D’damas Jewellery (Aug 2009)
- Snapshots: Preity Zinta@Harvard University, USA
- Snapshots: Preity Zinta@Godrej Press Meet
- Preity Zinta: Touch Me Not!