Nissan Motor India has appointed Ranbir Kapoor as its official brand ambassador to represent the Nissan brand in India.
According to a press release, the 3 year contract entails Ranbir to endorse the products & services of Nissan in India through promotion, advertising & marketing.
Kiminobu Tokuyama (Managing Director & CEO) said, “With the launch of the new Nissan Micra next month, Nissan would begin an exciting journey in India aiming to provide Indian customers with a full range of products and services. Mr. Kapoor would act as a perfect catalyst to communicate the brand attributes and also enthral the Indian customers bringing them alive through his persona and charm.”
Speaking on the occasion, Ranbir Kapoor said, “It’s an honour & privilege to be associated with Nissan, which is a leading global automotive brand. I’m happy to know that Nissan is very serious & committed towards their plans for India and they have an exciting range of products lined up beginning with the new Nissan Micra.”
- Ranbir Kapoor is Nokia’s brand ambassador
- Ranbir Kapoor roped in as brand ambassador for Panasonic India
- Photo Shoots: Ranbir Kapoor for Nissan Micra (May 2011)
- Do You Want To Act With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Samsung ropes in Aamir Khan as Brand Ambassador
- Katrina Kaif is Pepsi’s Brand Ambassador
- Video: Ranbir Kapoor’s Nissan Micra Ad (June 2010)
- Photo Shoots: Ranbir Kapoor for Nissan Micra (July 2010)
- Video: Ranbir Kapoor in Nissan Micra Ad (June 2010)
- Katrina Kaif Is Olay’s Brand Ambassador