Saif Ali Khan has made it clear that he won’t join Twitter, because he feels a gap should be maintained between an actor & the audience.
“Personally, I won’t be on Twitter because I don’t feel the need. I don’t want to share my thoughts,” Saif said at an event in Mumbai. “I don’t know what I will say. And I personally feel that some distance should be maintained between the audience and the actor. That’s my personal opinion.”
But he admitted that social networking sites serve as a wonderful platform for the publicity of a film.
“It’s a wonderful platform to do the publicity of a film & it’s a wonderful way to reach out to the youth, as it is very popular. Anyone, in any kind of marketing, cannot afford to ignore the social networking platform,” said Saif.
- Saif Ali Khan talks about Kareena, Movies & Cricket!
- Snapshots: Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan in Delhi
- Happy Birthday, Saif Ali Khan!
- Snapshots: Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor On The Sets Of Kurbaan
- Photo Shoots: Saif Ali Khan for Hello! Magazine (November 2009)
- Photo Shoots: Saif Ali Khan for Blender Magazine (May 2010)
- Photo Shoots: Saif Ali Khan for FHM Magazine (May 2010)
- Photo Shoots: Saif Ali Khan for GQ Magazine (May 2010)
- Photo Shoots: Saif Ali Khan for Hello! magazine (March 2011)
- Photo Shoots: Saif Ali Khan for Hi! Blitz Magazine (August 2011)