Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai are ready to star and act together once again, after a gap of 6 years!
The last time we saw them together, was in Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s Devdas in 2002.
The reason, this couple wasn’t seen on screen together, was thanks to Salman Khan, who was dating Aishwarya then. Salman had a big complex and he couldn’t see his ladylove with anybody else.
He made this very obvious on the sets of Chalte Chalte, in which Ash was to act opposite Shah Rukh, but then due to a brawl on the sets between Salman and Shah Rukh, Ash couldn star and later on, Rani Mukherji was chosen for the role.
There is no denying that, the on screen chemistry between Shah Rukh and Ash is fabulous. The fact that their pairing in films – Josh, Mohabbatein and Devdas – proved to be a hit, cannot be denied.
In fact, when Josh released, the general view was that Aishwarya shared a better chemistry with SRK (who played her brother in the film) than with her love interest, Chandrachur Singh!
Aishwarya and Shah Rukh have that kind of aura, which draws people to their films. Not only that, their item number, Ishq Kameena from Shakti -The Power is a very popular track, till this day.
When the Bachchan Bahu was asked if she was ready to work with Shah Rukh, she said that she is ready to work with him, provided that there is a proposal worthy of her consideration.
Stay tuned in!
- Shah Rukh Khan back to work post shoulder surgery
- Video: Shah Rukh Khan wishes Salman Khan a speedy recovery
- Snapshot: Shah Rukh Khan kissing a man in My Name Is Khan
- Snapshots: Shah Rukh Khan on a cruise in Toronto
- Snapshots: Shah Rukh Khan gets a henna tattoo
- Snapshots: DON 2 (Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra)
- Shah Rukh Khan to get eight pack abs for Farah Khan’s Happy New Year
- Photo Shoots: Shah Rukh Khan for Tag Heuer
- Video: Shah Rukh Khan talks about Eid, Chammak Challo, Salman Khan and Lady Gaga
- First Look: Shah Rukh Khan’s futuristic bike in RA.One