After keeping away from work in Bollywood for more than a month, Shah Rukh Khan finally faced the camera for Karan Johar’s My Name Is Khan.
Just a day after his shoulder surgery at a Mumbai hospital last month, the superstar walked out of the hospital and smilingly waved at journos as he headed home.
Since then, though his arm has been in sling and still not fully recovered, SRK has been busy with the upcoming IPL season.
Now, SRK has returned back to work in Bollywood as well, much against the advice of the doctors who had suggested him to rest for a couple of months.
SRK has resumed the shooting of Karan Johar’s next directorial venture My Name Is Khan that co-stars Kajol.
The superstar has begun by shooting simple portions that require minimum physical movement. Since the shoulder isn’t healed yet, SRK pops in painkillers before the shoot and takes exercise breaks in between.
The superstar says his arm will take another four months to recover fully. He’s also ruling out doing any stunts for at least six months, or may be more, depending on how his shoulder heals.
It’s hard to keep SRK out of action for long!
- Shah Rukh Khan to undergo shoulder surgery
- Shah Rukh Khan’s knee injury
- Exclusive Video: Salman Khan’s post surgery interview
- Aamir Khan’s back to work
- Shah Rukh Khan ropes in David Benullo for his SFX film Ra 1
- Shah Rukh Khan Is Colgate Palmolive’s Brand Ambassador
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai are ready to work together!
- Shah Rukh Khan to play a lawyer in Jolly LLB
- Arnold Schwarzenegger invites Shah Rukh Khan for dinner on Sept 20 in Washington, D.C.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s first salary? Rs 50!