Every superhero needs their own mode of super-transport. While Spiderman has his web to swing with, Superman is bestowed with the magical ability to fly, thanks to his cape.
Hence, Shah Rukh Khan aka G.One in his forthcoming film RA.One has decided to borrow his superhero kin Batman‘s bike for a sequence to be shot end of next week.
The very crucial scene, one of the few remaining to be shot for the film that is almost ready, will take place at Filmistan Studios, Goregaon. The scene will have SRK vrooming in his superbike designed specially to resemble Batman’s BatPod.
“SRK will be doing a rescue act in the scene, which also requires him to indulge in some real adrenaline pumping stunts,” informed a media source.
What’s more, SRK will be performing all the daredevil stunts himself. “No body double has been summoned for the shoot,” added the source. Shah Rukh Khan, who is confident that he would pull off the stunts without a body double, will start rehearsing for the same today. And only after a week of practice, the star will shoot for the real sequence.
“Shah Rukh is not particularly fond of bikes himself. In fact, every time director Anubhav Sinha suggested that he should buy one, Khan just refused saying there is no use for a bike,” revealed the source.
However, for his dream project, Shah Rukh Khan seems to have revised his thoughts on riding a bike!
BatPod image via ChicksLoveTheCar
- First Look: Shah Rukh Khan’s futuristic bike in RA.One
- Snapshot: Shah Rukh Khan kissing a man in My Name Is Khan
- Snapshots: Shah Rukh Khan on a cruise in Toronto
- Snapshots: DON 2 (Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra)
- Snapshots: Shah Rukh Khan gets a henna tattoo
- Video: Shah Rukh Khan talks about Eid, Chammak Challo, Salman Khan and Lady Gaga
- Photo Shoots: Shah Rukh Khan for Tag Heuer
- Photo Shoots: Shah Rukh Khan for Blender magazine (May 2009)
- Teaser Video 2: RA.One (Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor)
- Snapshot: Shah Rukh Khan in Ra One