Ace choreographer Shiamak Davar is back with his show, I BELIEVE- A Shiamak Davar Spectacular.
For those who came in late, I BELIEVE- A Shiamak Davar Spectacular, presented by the Aditya Birla Group, set new standards for Indian theatre though its sell out shows last November.
This landmark production is a carnival of inspiring messages, gigantic images, live music, and fantastic choreography bringing together an incredible blend of Indian power and exciting international talent.
I BELIEVE brings the visual language of performing arts to a dazzling live event that is sung, danced, directed and conceived by award winning entertainer Shiamak Davar.
“I believe that there is divinity in all of us, and that for anyone who goes astray, there is someone who lights the way. I found my way through the performing arts, by giving back all that God has given me. This show celebrates the joy of life with everyone who loves the performing arts!” says Shiamak.
With 300 enchanting dancers of the Shiamak Davar Dance Company, and children of the Shiamak Davar Junior Dance Company and Victory Arts Foundation, Shiamak finds his true spirit, taking you with him on this glorious, magical ride!
Shiamak’s I BELIEVE dream world gets that special touch from award-winning Hollywood costume designer, Clarinda Salandy‘s larger-than-life animated puppets.
Critically acclaimed as a spectacular show on par with Broadway and West End musicals, I BELIEVE is all set to mesmerise audiences once again with the sheer scale of the surreal sets, lighting, pulse-pounding music and of course, stunning performances.
I BELIEVE will be staged at the NCPA Jamshed Bhabha auditorium, Nariman Point, Mumbai from 11-20th of April 2008. Ticket sales commence from the 1st of April 2008 at Jamshed Bhabha and St. Andrews Auditorium, Bandra.
Image Via Shiamak
- Video: Amitabh Bachchan on CNN Talk Asia Show
- Video: Deepika Padukone on CNN Talk Asia Show
- Aamir Khan’s back to work
- Darsheel paves way for cinema’s child geniuses
- Chitrangda Singh is back in Bollywood!
- Shah Rukh Khan back to work post shoulder surgery
- Aamir Khan speaks his mind on CNN’s Talk Asia show
- Video: A R Rahman on CNN’s Talk Asia Show
- Snapshots: Freida Pinto at The Today Show and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Rakhi Sawant set to host her own chat show!