On April 5, Bollywood Buzz was the first to tell you that Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia have split. Here is the inside story of why the two parted.
Everything was hunky dory, until a few days before the 2009 IPL began in May. In fact, Ness and Preity had decided that they would soon get married, probably by the end of this year.
That is when Ness dropped the bomb.
A media source said, “Ness told Preity that he wouldn’t like her to act in films after marriage. Preity, of course, was shocked! She first thought he was joking, but when she realized that Ness was serious, she was heartbroken.
She knew, she wouldn’t give up films to have a relationship based on conditions. That meant, she would have to put an end to the relationship. It was a very tough decision but neither Ness nor Preity relented.”
Commenting on why Preity couldn’t do what Ness wanted, the source added, “Preity did not want to sacrifice her financial independence and security. She is a self-made person and after having tasted so much success, she did not want to give up everything in one day.”
Much kudos to you, Preity. We are with you, Lady!
- Preity Zinta & Ness Wadia to split?
- Vikram Chatwal: Preity Zinta’s new man?
- Photo Shoots: Preity Zinta for Prevention magazine
- Preity Zinta turns producer with Ishq In Paris
- Music Video: Up Close And Personal With Preity Zinta
- Photo Shoots: Preity Zinta for D’damas Jewellery (Aug 2009)
- Snapshots: Preity Zinta@Harvard University, USA
- Snapshots: Preity Zinta@Godrej Press Meet
- Preity Zinta: Touch Me Not!
- Preity Zinta to host celebrity chat show on UTV Superstars